Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Female Ranger School Gaduates
(11-12-2015, 02:09 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I answered the question with a series of questions of my own in post #65.  You just don't like how I chose to form my answer.  But, I don't give a shit if you like it or not.  

I had an NCO tell me you can learn something from anyone.  Even if that something is how not to do it.  Meaning everything is a learning experience.  If you didn't learn how to improve your leadership ability or how to improve your tactical proficiency during Ranger School that's your failure.  I'm sure the RIs appreciated a stud who already knew everything thus making their job easier.  

Where do women get to practice leading infantry patrols and learn from their mistakes?  

You're completely wrong.  With an attitude like that no wonder you didn't learn anything.  Why did you even go if you weren't going to learn anything?  For a tab?  Hell, you can buy the tab.  You don't need to go to school to get the tab.  Reminds me of the idiots who say the only thing you get from college is a piece of paper.  A Ranger tab (like a diploma) is nothing more than a symbol.  The symbol itself is meaningless.  The knowledge you receive by completing the process to earn the symbol is what has value, not a piece of cloth.

I never stated Ranger School defines anyone's career.  I stated it is a leadership school and women can use leadership training just as much as men.  You disagree.  I think you're funny because you whine about cutting the defense budget then turn around and whine about training soldiers equally.  It's ridiculous.

Where do the tactics in the Ranger Handbook come from?  The Infantry Rifle Platoon and Squad field manual.  Again, where do women get infantry training?  Do you think they get a lot of practice leading a squad during a react to contact lane?  Do you think they could benefit from more of that type of training?

I posted a link of a soldier leading other soldiers in combat.  I think we should give our soldiers the best training possible so they can accomplish the mission while looking out for the welfare of their troops so that as many as possible come home safely.  What soldiers learn during Ranger School is directly applicable to any leader in that situation.  You just stated you don't understand.  Really?  How the **** could you not understand?  Clearly, you didn't learn any leadership at Ranger School.  WHAT KIND OF LEADER WANTS THEIR SOLDIERS TRAINED AS WELL AS POSSIBLE?  HUH?  I'll tell you; any leader worth a ****!

Then there are dinosaurs like you who still cling to your Old Testament sensibilites regarding women believing some soldiers shouldn't receive equal training based upon their sex organs even though bullets don't discriminate based upon sex like you do.
Enough about me.

You post a link about a Female Soldier conducting small unit tactics of the highest caliber and then suggest they can only receive this training at Ranger School. There are a number of opportunities for Soldiers of every sex to receive quality training on Battle Drills, especially prior to deployments into a hostile environment.

Perhaps you could post another link of a Soldier that never went to Ranger School doing great things in an effort to show how valuable Ranger School is.

Oh yeah, ranger training also enhances a Soldier's discipline.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Female Ranger School Gaduates - bfine32 - 11-12-2015, 01:21 PM