Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-12-2015, 01:12 PM)djs7685 Wrote: You just need to learn the differences if you want to have actual conversations on the subjects.

It would be like if I had very strong opinions about animals at the zoo, but I kept referring to the elephants as "turtles" and the penguins "goats".

It would be very difficult to follow along in a debate if I refused to use the actual, given definitions and made up my own bullshit by saying "yeah, well I consider them all the same thing, so you just have to deal with that".

Understand that words have definitions already, none of us get to make them up as we go. I can totally feel for you if it's a subject that you don't really care about, but you look really silly when you have such a STRONG feeling on a topic, yet you're just unwilling to learn what the words mean to have a more constructive debate.

So when I do housework I am being a woman?   Guess that makes me transgender then.   I do housework a few days a week.   Then I go back to being a man.

If my wife trims the palms does she become transgender while she does that "man" work?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender vets now have a VA clinic - StLucieBengal - 11-12-2015, 01:28 PM