Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The cost of raising fragile children
(11-12-2015, 01:30 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I never said I would do anything to you. I just don't think you would last very long on the streets if you talked the way you do in public. The fact that you're still here and still saying this stuff leads me to believe you don't talk this way outside of your little circle of friends. That's all I said. How is that being a "keyboard terrorist"?? You're an odd little boy.

I know that's what you have said, and I'm surprisingly okay with you using "savages" when you're only talking about the people acting like, well...savages. However, you HAVE used it to describe entire regions of people. There are dozens of quotes. Don't play stupid with me and act like you didn't. I can only go by your words on here since I don't know what you're actually thinking, so if you meant something other than what you said, how on earth am I supposed to read your mind to figure that out? This is just an example I'm making up, but if you say "Black people are thieves", how am I supposed to magically know that you aren't just being a racist, and that you actually meant that only the black people that actually steal are the ones you were referring to? Do you at least see how people would be confused by this?

I find it hilarious that the guy that uses hate speech is constantly lecturing people for saying shit, damn, ass, and whatever other "swear words" that you constantly get so uptight about. Holy shit, such hypocrisy. Who is the word "shit" hurting? A total of zero people. Using the slurs that you insist on using and are so upset that the admins took away from you, those words actually DO affect groups of people. I'm sure you know that, but you're nothing more than a troll account anymore it seems.

I speak this way everyday.  No one cares because no one gets upset when someone is blunt and to the point.    Not sure where you live but in south Florida this is how we speak .

Messages In This Thread
RE: The cost of raising fragile children - StLucieBengal - 11-12-2015, 01:37 PM