Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davante Adams Gives His Opinion
(10-14-2021, 06:19 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You made a comment that I thought was silly, so I pointed it out.

That is the very basics of how a message board works.  And you have been around long enough to know this.  So stop trying to attack me just because you can't defend your comment.

Oh now I'm attacking you!  I won't take the bait on that one so you can now feel like the victim, but I will provide you some advice because you want me to understand how a message board works.

In your future posts maybe try not to use words like "You" or "Your" when responding to someone making an observation, not argument.  By doing this you are trying to build yourself up to the reader while talking the other person down.  Maybe try using words like "here's what I thought about his comment"  or "I didn't take his comment that way..."  

This approach will provide for a much better conversation and won't come off as condescending.  

The great thing about this board is its dialog and learning from one another - not argument.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Davante Adams Gives His Opinion - jj22 - 10-13-2021, 09:43 AM
RE: Davante Adams Gives His Opinion - Dr.Z - 10-13-2021, 11:35 AM
RE: Davante Adams Gives His Opinion - Tony - 10-13-2021, 03:59 PM
RE: Davante Adams Gives His Opinion - Daddy-O - 10-14-2021, 08:49 AM
RE: Davante Adams Gives His Opinion - Tony - 10-13-2021, 01:07 PM
RE: Davante Adams Gives His Opinion - Tony - 10-13-2021, 01:06 PM