Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Young Thinks The Bengals Can Beat The Patriots
(11-12-2015, 12:25 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Can their defense stop us?  I'm not convinced they can.  

I don't know.  Unfortunately, I'd say they would have a better chance of stopping us than we would of stopping them.  Our offense is definitely potent and is hard to stop, but when it comes to the defense, I'd give the edge to the Patriots.  Plus, if you factor in playoff experience and history, you have to give the edge to the Patriots.

I can't stand Bellicheat and the Patriots and really hope we get the chance to play them and beat them.  I most certainly think we are capable of beating them, but whether we will or not is a different matter.  I am more positive about this team than I have been in a long time and think there is something special about this year's Bengals.  However, there is still a little bit of me that wonders if we can get that first playoff win under Marvin Lewis.  I do think this is the year it happens.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve Young Thinks The Bengals Can Beat The Patriots - PApinhead - 11-12-2015, 01:44 PM