Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The cost of raising fragile children
(11-12-2015, 01:44 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Unless someone calls you an asshole.

Then you get upset, cry, report them to the mods, and claim they should "find other words" to use.

Then you use hate speech, get reported, and then complain about other people asking you to find other words yourself.

Lucie land seems great. I like how everything has a write-in section with you. It must be nice making up the rules as you go and forgetting the previous rules. You're a sad, sad hypocrite. It seems as though you may be the fragile child in this case as you constantly complain about things and then turn around and do them yourself. Being a huge hypocrite seems like a very fragile trait.

You're using quite a few of those radical rules that you posted right now, you better start calling yourself a terrorist now.

Have never reported anyone for calling me an ahole. It's funny that anyone gets upset enough on a message board to the point they feel the need to swear.

I can't control your irrational behavior. I told you we could just agree to disagree and move on from a discussion. But that wasn't good enough for you. You amazingly spent the time and effort to hit me with 24 negative reps and repeatedly told me that you don't just agree to disagree.

Honestly if you can't control yourself in a public debate then you should probably avoid any public debate because your reactions at times are immature.

But hey I am the irrational ahole right.... Hilarious Rolleyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: The cost of raising fragile children - StLucieBengal - 11-12-2015, 01:58 PM