Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-12-2015, 01:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh I am sure there are definitions and I believe someone has made this up.    But I just can't take this serious.   If that definition was true then I am transgender when I do laundry.   And my wife is transgender when she trims the palms.

(11-12-2015, 01:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It just seems made up.   That is what makes it hard to believe.

I've said this before to you and I'll do it again.  You are just flat out proud of your own ignorance.  Thus, the constant push to stymie 'progress', it scares the shit out of you.  Not only because it's new and different, but because you know deep down you don't have the cerebral prowess to keep up with all these new concepts and words.  It's all too much to process, you're just not good enough, probably never have been.  The best way to avoid all of this is to scream your mental deficiencies from the rooftops.  Like a lost child.  "WAIT, WAIT FOR ME EVERYONE!  I THINK THE SCIENCE OF YESTERYEAR WAS RIGHT!  LOOK AT ME!  I'M DUMB!"   

Well bud, you're just shit out of luck.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender vets now have a VA clinic - Vas Deferens - 11-12-2015, 02:36 PM