Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The cost of raising fragile children
(11-12-2015, 01:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Have never reported anyone for calling me an ahole.   1. It's funny that anyone gets upset enough on a message board to the point they feel the need to swear.

I can't control your irrational behavior.  2. I told you we could just agree to disagree and move on from a discussion.   But that wasn't good enough for you.   You amazingly spent the time and effort to hit me with 24 negative reps and repeatedly told me that you don't just agree to disagree.    

3. Honestly if you can't control yourself in a public debate then you should probably avoid any public debate because your reactions at times are immature.    

But hey I am the irrational ahole right....     Hilarious Rolleyes

1. It doesn't mean that someone is upset just because they say shit, ass, damn, or anything else for that matter. The logic you're attempting to use on that is way off.

2. Again, you just don't understand simple concepts. You're honestly a stupid person if you don't understand what I'm about to say, I truly do hope you comprehend this...I neg'd you 20+ times because of your consistent refusal to refrain from using words that are considered hate speech and slurs. I didn't neg you because I "didn't want to agree to disagree". Do you get that now, or will I have to explain it to you a few more times for it to really sink in??? You get negs for using hate speech, not because of disagreements.

3. Pot, meet kettle. What was immature? Explaining how you're a hypocrite and fragile in your thread that's insulting an entire generation of children? I'm pretty sure you don't even know the definition to half of the words you keep using. This is very interesting to watch, the implosion will be fun and exciting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The cost of raising fragile children - djs7685 - 11-12-2015, 02:46 PM