Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The cost of raising fragile children
(11-12-2015, 02:46 PM)djs7685 Wrote: 1. It doesn't mean that someone is upset just because they say shit, ass, damn, or anything else for that matter. The logic you're attempting to use on that is way off.

2. Again, you just don't understand simple concepts. You're honestly a stupid person if you don't understand what I'm about to say, I truly do hope you comprehend this...I neg'd you 20+ times because of your consistent refusal to refrain from using words that are considered hate speech and slurs. I didn't neg you because I "didn't want to agree to disagree". Do you get that now, or will I have to explain it to you a few more times for it to really sink in??? You get negs for using hate speech, not because of disagreements.

3. Pot, meet kettle. What was immature? Explaining how you're a hypocrite and fragile in your thread that's insulting an entire generation of children? I'm pretty sure you don't even know the definition to half of the words you keep using. This is very interesting to watch, the implosion will be fun and exciting.

1. Using foul language just means you lack the vocabulary necessary to make your point. Or you are just lazy.

2. I guess the repeated messages of I don't agree to disagree with a bigot had no bearing on any of this. ... Let me let you in on something... Adults can agree to disagree then move on.

3. When am I out of control here? Have I Ever attacked anyone personally? Chased anyone around the board .... Felt the need to waste my time spamming negative rep?

Like I said if you can't handle adult conversations that disagree with your line of thinking then please do us a both a favor and put me on ignore. There is no reason that you should allow anything on this board to upset you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The cost of raising fragile children - StLucieBengal - 11-12-2015, 03:12 PM