Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The cost of raising fragile children
(11-12-2015, 03:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. Using foul language just means you lack the vocabulary necessary to make your point.  Or you are just lazy.  

2. I guess the repeated messages of I don't agree to disagree with a bigot had no bearing on any of this.   ... Let me let you in on something...  Adults can agree to disagree then move on.  

3.  When am I out of control here?  Have I Ever attacked anyone personally?  Chased anyone around the board .... Felt the need to waste my time spamming negative rep?  

Like I said if you can't handle adult conversations that disagree with your line of thinking then please do us a both a favor and put me on ignore.    There is no reason that you should allow anything on this board to upset you.

1. Not it doesn't. Thinking that it does just means you're an unintelligent human being. If I randomly insert the word "shit" somewhere in my post, it doesn't mean I lack any sort of vocabulary. I actually find it hilarious that the guy that doesn't understand your/you're is going to attempt to give ME a lesson on vocabulary. Heh.

2. I guess your reading comprehension is much worse than I originally suspected. In those neg rep messages, I said that it's not agreeing to disagree when it comes to bigotry. You weren't getting the negs because you said something I just happened to disagree with, you got neg'd because you kept using words that many people have asked you to stop using on many occasions. Learn the difference or else just feel free to look stupid, your choice.

3. You consistently insult people. Don't play games. I'm not going to go back and show the 100 times you've broken character and attacked someone or the 100 times you've used slurs that insult entire groups of people. I love your line of thinking, me insulting you is somehow "worse" than you insulting thousands of people just because not all of them post on here. What a joke.

Like I said, if you can't handle being confronted when I disagree with your bigotry, do us both a favor and put me on ignore. There's no reason that you shouldn't be able to handle confrontation over an anonymous message board. These are places that you and others like you and George Zimmerman thrive. You can say whatever you want behind a screen because you don't have to deal with the consequences that you'd deal with if you said it to anyone's face. I think you're the one that's proving to be the baby by constantly crying whenever anybody confronts your bullshit. Just man up and argue back, stop crying about it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The cost of raising fragile children - djs7685 - 11-12-2015, 03:21 PM