Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collinsworth loving the Steelers
(10-18-2021, 12:03 AM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Says they have their steeler swag back on SNF vs the Seahawks lol

Collinsworth can say what he wants. Easily one of best Bengal players ever. What the heck have you ever done ? 

Collinsworth and Michaels are paid to cover NFL Games, they are not paid to root for the Bengals. Or didn't you know that about National Game Announcers ? 

Trumpy, Boomer, Collinsworth moved on to National TV Coverage, where it is frowned upon to be just a homer for your old team.  You better stick to Bengals on Radio where you can get the WLW homer announcers. 

Again, Collinsworth was a big part of Bengals Golden Decade of 1980's.  Some fans have no class, as when I heard fans boo back to back MVP Joe Morgan only 2 years after World Series Wins, or your boo of Collinsworth now.  Collinsworth and Michaels who was once a Reds announcer, would get fired if all they did was homer for Cincinnati, and You should be smart enough to know that. 

Oh, so some of you don't like Collinsworth. Well, the Networks thought enough of him to let him replace John Madden on the NFL Prime Time Game of The Week . Madden and Michaels became Collinsworth and Michaels and not on some hard to get cable station, but on NBC. So the people that run things think Collinsworth is doing a great job. He was a good announcer for WLW Sports Talk after he retired from Bengals, and he was friendly to the local callers. I called in, and it was great to talk to him as a Bengals Star and as a Man, because he was a good person and still is. You won't hear Munoz or Ken Anderson aying anything bad about Collinsworth, just some fans that don't know what the heck they are talking about.

ALSO : I am a Bengal Fan since 1968, but even I noticed how much tougher the Steelers Defense is getting with Watt back, than when Bengals played them. So I have to agree with Collinsworth that they looked more like The Steelers the last 2 games. Collinsworth is just stating the obvious as he covered the Steelers vs Seahawks game. Collinsworth as a Bengal helped beat the Steelers and was a big reason why Bengals beat the Steelers. COLLINSWORTH CAN SAY WHAT HE WANTS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collinsworth loving the Steelers - kevin - 10-18-2021, 03:33 AM