Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you won the lottery what you buying?
I've been through this thought process many times. It's always fun to imagine winning many lifetimes worth of money. The tricky part is once you get it will you actually do what you thought you always would. There are a lot of stories of lottery winners that crashed and burned.

So the challenge is being responsible. Once you get all that money in the bank all the "I just want a nice house and help my family," gets difficult with all the temptations. Suddenly there are not many barriers to what you can buy. Before winning maybe you thought when you got a Christmas bonus you could buy a new car. Now all of a sudden you can buy a Ferrari or even 3 of them. Then it goes on from there. Want to go to Vegas for a weekend and blow 100k? No problem. Then it goes on. Suddenly what was a valuable $100 to your before is now pocket change. The point is once you have more money it's easier to spend it relative to what you earned before. Sure it's hard to blow 50 million but others have done it.

Now as for me and my "What if" If I didn't fall into greed, I'd start a no kill dog shelter that also housed and paid homeless veterans while they learned to train service dogs for people in need. My dog saved my life. He isn't a service dog but I'm a huge advocate for service dogs that can help people especially veterans. So if I had 50 million I'd like to think I'd do that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you won the lottery what you buying? - George Cantstandya - 10-19-2021, 06:14 PM