Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The cost of raising fragile children
(11-12-2015, 11:32 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's not ignoring science at all. Are not anthropology and sociology branches of science? The argument put forth there is that race is a social construct only loosely tied to biology. So, if I am ignoring science as you put it, I am doing so in a lesser fashion as I recognize the different sciences and how race is viewed and do not solely focus on one.

As for what race they are in the middle east, there are many answers. But you don't want to hear that and will merely claim I am trying to avoid answering the question. In truth, I just don't care enough to bother looking up and going into all the details only for it to be ignored simply out of obstinacy.

Hey pat called it scientific, not me; I was merely supporting him. So their race is ambiguous? Why not just go by what US census bureau classifies them as?
http://www.census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html

The whole point was to point to the irony of "correctly" calling someone a racist because they slur those of their own race.

You don't have to look it up; what race do you consider the majority of the population from Middle-East and those whose ancestry comes from the region?

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The cost of raising fragile children - bfine32 - 11-12-2015, 11:41 PM