Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor
(10-22-2021, 05:25 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: I think this take is a bit excessive, but do agree that this is a HUGE game for ZT.

I don't think coaching played as much a part in us getting destroyed by the ratbirds as much lack of talent when considering injured players.  Our Db's weren't good, our D-line couldn't set an edge, couldn't get home, etc.  

I see a pattern each week where we want to hold ZT accountable as if it's a life or death scenario (detroit was you've gotta beat the team you're supposed to beat, trap game etc. ) and I know it's because most folks still don't beleive ZT is the guy, which I think is fair considering his first two years.  

But let's not go overboard here!  ZT has assembled quite a team at this point.  We'll be in every game we play, and I'm not sure there's a team we can't hang with (until I see it of course).  

But something we're seeing this year is folks out there having FUN.  folks playing for EACH OTHER.  you can directly thank coaching for setting a culture and a tone.  

I think we can take Baltimore, but I won't be doom and gloom if we don't.

We could win the Super Bowl in a complete blowout, and we'd have the same posters coming on here saying "Well, let's see if he can repeat it or it was a fluke....coming back as defending champion is the test"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor - Sled21 - 10-22-2021, 05:28 PM