Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor
(10-22-2021, 06:03 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: And I respect your opinion for sure.  But how does one have such doubts on a coach that took a Ryan Finley led team against the Steelers for the win?  There are other examples, but holy moly.  That was something I'll never forget.  

You have to imagine that when ZT took over, he likely looked over that current group and told MB it's gonna be a rough couple years.  Otherwise, he'd be gone by now.  I think he's been more impressive from a character standpoint in that he's not given excuses like I probably would've, but he's taken plenty of likely unnecessary lumps, all the while Marvin giggling from afar.

I don't even see 1% of the same quit-bs attitude we saw the last two years from certain players.  That's something I can at least hang my hat on as tangible evidence we've got something good going on.  

I dunno.  I know that you also want to believe we've got all the right stuff, but perhaps you need more time.  Totally your right and respectable, i have zero issues with that.

Are you related to Zac?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor - motoarch - 10-22-2021, 08:23 PM