Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-12-2015, 10:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Matt was right. At this point, he's content in his ignorance. He has literally argued for maintaining traditional gender role reinforcement in children and is now pretending like it doesn't exist.

If he wants to look uneducated, let him do it on his own.

It's honestly pretty much unbelievable that almost every single argument he makes is contradicted by a different argument at another point in time.

"Stop swearing, it shows a lack of intelligence, I'm able to use other words, are you?", "Being a proper lady is very important in my families lifestyle", "It's okay if you're gay, but keep it out of the public, keep it to yourself!!!"

2 days later

"Africans are savages and ***** are playing dress up. Get some thicker skin if you can't handle words. Americans are fragile because they can't handle certain words", "Gender role reinforcement is absurd", "Hey everyone, please check out my heterosexual wife and kids in my profile picture even though I'm the only person on the entire message board that does this"

There are plenty more examples, but this is seriously just getting ridiculous. These are either a sign of very low intelligence, being a troll, or perhaps both.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender vets now have a VA clinic - djs7685 - 11-13-2015, 09:44 AM