Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals At Baltimore Predictions
(10-22-2021, 02:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If we were at Home I would pick us to win, sadly we aren't.

The Indy Colts went to Baltimore 2 weeks ago and had a huge lead on Ravens, but Ravens came back and won in overtime.  I think Bengals can be just as tough as The Indy Colts were in Baltimore 2 weeks ago.  The Ravens came back in the 2nd half with a monster performance by TE Mark Andrews.  Of course Lamar Jackson and Marquise Brown, but mostly that Mark Andrews too over that 2nd half. 

I think the Bengals can get after Ravens just as much as the Colts did, and Colts missed game winning field goal.  Colts had a nice lead until Mark Andrews became a monster and just took over the game. I think Bengals can get after Ravens just as much as Colts did, and Bengals could win this game. 

The Ravens have had running back injuries. What they do is hit the monster TE Andrews and throw to Marquise Brown. QB Jackson is often their top runner. However Bengals have Joe Burrow to Chase, but lets not forget a run game in Mixon. Plus we have a TE in Uzomah having a good season. Plus we have Boyd and Higgins. Both teams have good Defenses. You can give an edge to Ravens kicker but Bengals rookie kicker looks to be a good kicker also.

Maybe the key is not falling way behind to the Ravens. If you can come out and get the lead as The Colts did, and turn the tables and make Ravens play catch up.

I don't know what happened to the Chargers against Ravens, maybe Chargers aren't very good. I think Bengals could be more like The Colts who almost knocked off Ravens 2 weeks ago.

If Mixon has a good game running and pass catching, Bengals WIN this game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals At Baltimore Predictions - kevin - 10-19-2021, 10:55 AM
RE: Bengals At Baltimore Predictions - 3wt - 10-19-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: Bengals At Baltimore Predictions - kevin - 10-23-2021, 01:32 AM