Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor
(10-23-2021, 10:04 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I agree. Good coaching makes it easier on the players. He’s done a good job against the Steelers the past couple games (granted they aren’t as talented). But he’s been getting destroyed by the Ravens—outcoached and outplayed. I agree that we have had a less talented team, and that we pretty much closed the gap in talent. This game essentially comes down to coaching. Burrow can only do so much himself.

I think this game is extremely important to our team, and that we’ve been preparing for it for quite some time. Win and we’ll make the playoffs at the end of the year. The Browns are getting banged up, but will still be a tough out—Ravens as well. I’ll go out on a limb and predict a win. But I could see us coming up short and getting outcoached. Hope to see the coaches and Burrow grab a game ball.

How would you feel if the defense melted down on a few plays(because with Jackson that's all it takes)but the offense had a strong showing?

Personally, I just want to see the offense be consistent.  All four quarters of competent competitive offense.

Now if Burrow throws picks, passes are dropped, RBs fumble that is something else.

Players have to be accountable for these mishaps as well as poor blocking too.

Coaches can help mold them but they must follow through on the field.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor - BengalsRocker - 10-23-2021, 10:17 AM