Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor
As much as I would love to see the Bengals upset the Ravens in Baltimore I don’t see it happening.

Believe me, I want to be wrong!

Greg Roman and Don Martindale might be the best offensive and defensive coordinator combination in the entire league. Their game plans on either side of the ball are always solid while Cincinnati has one good coordinator, one nonexistent coordinator, and a head coach who calls a string of random disconnected plays from Madden.

Two thirds of the Bengals’ coaching staff isn’t up to this game against the Ravens. Beating up on hapless 0-6 Detroit was nice to watch but beating Baltimore, especially this year, takes an entirely different level of play and several leaps forward in coaching. My prognostications say Lou Anarumo limits the Ravens somewhat but stopping every big play will prove impossible.

So, as the OP wrote, it’s up to the Bengals’ offense. With all the offensive weaponry Zac Taylor has at his disposal the Bengals should be scoring at least 35 points per game. The offensive roster is impressive on paper; not so much on the field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-23-2021, 10:24 AM