Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor
Well, I’d never post anything in a Bengals Only forum about the Ravens…unless it had a direct reflection between the two franchises. I post a ton on a Steelers forum. I find I get better (most of the time) feedback from fans of other teams vs. homers.

Kinda had a soft spot for the Bengals since the Boomer days, being an ex-Terp. And I know lately Bengals-Ravens hasn’t been a real rivalry like the Steelers (and it will never attain that status for reason far and above wins and losses lol), but I have a feeling that is going to change starting this year. Pittsburgh is on a downslope. After Ben hangs up his cleats, they have no real replacement (and I highly doubt Rodgers is going to Pittsburgh in 2022). Cleveland? Man, I thought this may have been their year. On paper, they are better than Baltimore, Cincinnati and Pittsburgh. But games aren’t won on paper. And Mayfield is likely more injured than he appears. A torn labrum and a cracked humerus is not a minor injury. One dropback and a hard sack and he could be done for a long time. No, I think this division is going to be contested by Jackson vs Burrows for quite some time. And unlike some QB vs QB pairings in the past like Brady vs Manning, it won’t be one game a year (or less). It’ll be twice a year.

We may all be in for quite a show!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor - Crow-Magnon - 10-23-2021, 03:35 PM