Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor
(10-23-2021, 10:17 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: How would you feel if the defense melted down on a few plays(because with Jackson that's all it takes)but the offense had a strong showing?

Personally, I just want to see the offense be consistent.  All four quarters of competent competitive offense.

Now if Burrow throws picks, passes are dropped, RBs fumble that is something else.

Players have to be accountable for these mishaps as well as poor blocking too.

Coaches can help mold them but they must follow through on the field.

Those things certainly factor in. I’m more talking in terms of how Zac does managing the game and play calling. I really liked the 4th down call last week. I want to see him put his players in position to succeed. It’s that simple. You can tell when a play is called and it just never had a chance—which results in a negative outcome. You can also tell when a play was called and it was bound for success. It’s hard to pinpoint or gauge good play calling vs bad. But that’s the best I can explain it. It’s an eye test. We’ll see how he does. Hoping for good things. The Ravens are a tough defense. Hoping Lou can finally stifle the Ravens O as well. We certainly have more talent on that side of the ball than years past.

Brady and Belicheck have proven for decades that it’s a QB and coaching driven league. Good coaches and QBs can make do with less. We need good schemes and good decision makers. Hope to see Burrow, Taylor and Lou progress this week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor - Bengalstripes9 - 10-23-2021, 03:40 PM