Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals At Baltimore Predictions
(10-23-2021, 02:20 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I too want to see the Bengals take care of business yet the Kentucky fan in me wants to see Lamar get humiliated. 

Kind of like in 2016 when he fumbled and the Cats kicker went on to kick a 47 yard FG to win the game.  Tongue

Oh yeah I do remember, he won the Heisman Trophy that year. 

It was so sweet ! Plus what Lamario has done in the pros must really be digging at your big blue roots as well.

Because the only humiliation going on is what he is doing to the other teams, you know the other 31 fools who passed on drafting him even though each had their chance because they claimed he was a fluke. 

I don't hate you for hating. It must be hard on you watching all my Cards tearing the NFL up. 

Really though you're the first Cat fan I know that has said anything bad about him and Im surrounded by Cat fans here in Louisville. Even the diehards really don't go there even. Good for you. 

Yet it was kind of cute last week listening to them all think they had an actual chance at beating Georgia lol. On their radio pregame show they were saying "Georgia has the best run defense in the nation, but they've not faced a rushing attack like the Cats are going to bring at them" Was rolling on the floor laughing at how serious they were stating this as fact. Im still spending their money. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals At Baltimore Predictions - kevin - 10-19-2021, 10:55 AM
RE: Bengals At Baltimore Predictions - 3wt - 10-19-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: what id love to see on Sunday.... - Go Cards - 10-23-2021, 09:00 PM