Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals At Baltimore Predictions
(10-23-2021, 09:00 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Oh yeah I do remember, he won the Heisman Trophy that year. 

It was so sweet ! Plus what Lamario has done in the pros must really be digging at your big blue roots as well.

Because the only humiliation going on is what he is doing to the other teams, you know the other 31 fools who passed on drafting him even though each had their chance because they claimed he was a fluke. 

I don't hate you for hating. It must be hard on you watching all my Cards tearing the NFL up. 

Really though you're the first Cat fan I know that has said anything bad about him and Im surrounded by Cat fans here in Louisville. Even the diehards really don't go there even. Good for you. 

Yet it was kind of cute last week listening to them all think they had an actual chance at beating Georgia lol. On their radio pregame show they were saying "Georgia has the best run defense in the nation, but they've not faced a rushing attack like the Cats are going to bring at them" Was rolling on the floor laughing at how serious they were stating this as fact. Im still spending their money. 

Let's talk basketball, shall we. 

UK vs Louisville basketball:

Uk leads the all time series 36-16. They've won 10 out of the last 12. Beat the cards the last 2 times they met in the tournament. UK got so tired of smacking Louisville around, they stopped playing them.  Cool  They'll pick it back up this year though. :)

This is from 2010-2019. Enjoy. 
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-basketball/list/top-college-basketball-teams-2016-21st-century-duke-north-carolina-kansas-kentucky-michigan-state-connecticut-syracuse/ud5cdhg65jil188rxwhx8lrle

Probably be rude for me to talk like this and not leave you some nice youtube videos. Here ya go. 

What the heck. Let's throw some football in just for the funzies. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals At Baltimore Predictions - kevin - 10-19-2021, 10:55 AM
RE: Bengals At Baltimore Predictions - 3wt - 10-19-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: Bengals At Baltimore Predictions - rfaulk34 - 10-23-2021, 09:22 PM