Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor
(10-23-2021, 08:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: While we don't typically allow fans of teams other than the Bengals to post in JN, save for the exception of PackerBacker (who has been around forever on here, as well as on the first iteration of this board), I'll allow this one to stand.

I agree that the future of the division in the next few years will be between the Ravens and Bengals.  For reasons that you mentioned, along with the fact that the Browns will be in salary cap purgatory soon, I agree that the Bengals and Ravens are the two teams that appear to be able to remain in tact for a few years.

Now, about posting in JN..  We would be more than happy to engage you, should you post a thread in AFCN News, Smack Talk, or any of the other non-JN football forums, going forward.  Cool

Roger that, and thanks.

About 14 hours to kick off. It’s going to be an interesting game for sure. Likely the best of Week 7. In fact, it’s the only game with both teams with a winning record this week.

You’ve had some decent teams in the past but I think this current iteration has some legs. You now have a decent core group on offense and defense, with some true stand-outs. Chase is legit. Really legit. And Burrow has the makings of a true franchise QB.

Regardless of tomorrow’s final score, I think Bengals fans have promise for the next 7-8 years or so.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor - Crow-Magnon - 10-23-2021, 11:47 PM