Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor
(10-24-2021, 09:32 AM)Destro Wrote: I literally game a scenario of one game, versus one team. I said nothing of the sort. Nor said anything about them losing. Even my follow up question/answer post gave a way for Zac to change my opinion. You wanted to keep Taylor, he stayed. No need to twist a narrative of other people who didn't and still don't want him. 

you wrote this "I'm an elite member of the fire Zac Taylor club, and if the Bengals beat the Ravens into a bloody mess, I'll still be in the fire Zac Taylor side" 

you are saying even if the Bengals beat Ravens, you want  Taylor gone, i assume you want him gone even if he wins, just a vary confusing statement that if you support the Bengals you would prefer us to fire Taylor if he has turned the ship around in 3 years with a winning season...

As for my statement, I said you should allow Taylor time to rebuild, gain experience and put his imprint on the team.  This is year 3 about the time you should start to see results of the rebuild, after year 3 is a much clearer evaluation of the Coach and the program.  So far year 3 overall is  positive if it keeps trending that way I see no reason to not keep Taylor especially the relationship that is built between him and Burrow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor - Essex Johnson - 10-24-2021, 09:50 AM