Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor
(10-24-2021, 10:07 AM)Destro Wrote: Why did you choose to leave out the very first sentence, if you are going to quote me, don't take out the one line that actually supports exactly what I said. Bengals/Ravens game. That is the thread, that was my post. You took it further down a rabbit hole, I checked you and you ignore the facts. Trash posting. Do better.

While Essex is doing a poor job to prove his point, you’ve said enough in this thread to support his general idea. You said that even with a remarkable run of Bengals victories, far less stupid mistakes and possibly even more, you wouldn’t want him extended. You don’t like him, but that just feels more like you not wanting to be wrong than it does anything else, because that statement leaves wide open possibilities for interpretation. Does anyone even know how long his contract is for? I never saw any information about contract length. Not extending him could be the same as firing him if his contract is up after the season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor - KillerGoose - 10-24-2021, 10:23 AM