Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor
(10-24-2021, 10:23 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: While Essex is doing a poor job to prove his point, you’ve said enough in this thread to support his general idea. You said that even with a remarkable run of Bengals victories, far less stupid mistakes and possibly even more, you wouldn’t want him extended. You don’t like him, but that just feels more like you not wanting to be wrong than it does anything else, because that statement leaves wide open possibilities for interpretation. Does anyone even know how long his contract is for? I never saw any information about contract length. Not extending him could be the same as firing him if his contract is up after the season.

Yes, because one "Good-for-the-Bengals" season isn't enough, in my opinion, to extend someone. Especially considering his history. That is not some hot take; I think it is good business.

Because I said what I said and trying to ignore whatever else I said to make an argument is poor. Assuming what I mean is lazy, at best. I am not a Bengals front office guy. I'm just a fan, so I control nothing. Being right or wrong doesn't control anything about my opinion or stance. I do find fault with those who try to bolster their arguments with assumptions and half-quotes. Be a Taylor fan boy, just don't make up garbage, using me, to make your point. I will point that out. If someone needs to do that, shows just how garbage their position is, in my OPINION.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor - Destro - 10-24-2021, 01:50 PM