Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-12-2015, 09:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Mental illness is a major deal that's not even had the surface scratched.   Now I don't know about this either but I think it's naive for us to say it's not possibly a mental issue ....  What hurts to have these people go through couseling... After all this is a major life change .  I think it needs to be more than just helping with transition and just co-sign whatever they want.  

I wish we had more awareness on mental issues in this country.  Usually only the vets get what little attention we pay towards this issue.   It needs to be bigger.

Did you miss the part where I wrote I don't know and the part about the unknown?  A reasonable person would have acknowledged it. A troll would write, "it's naive of us to say it isn't possibly a mental issue" when I clearly never did. 

As to the rest of your nonsense, you couldn't find a clue about if I stapled it to your forehead. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender vets now have a VA clinic - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-13-2015, 12:19 PM