Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump: wages are 'too high'
(11-13-2015, 01:25 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Middle class wages aren't going to the rich, it's going to China and India.  People trying to convince you otherwise are just hoping you'll vote for them under the misguided belief they can do something about it.

I literally want to beat math and economics out my head with a hammer so, I too, can believe all we have to do is tax the rich.

Income disparity causes lots of problems in society.  Here in the US it is not as extreme is other nations, but it is headed in the wrong direction.  We need to do whatever is necessary to keep some balance.  That is a purpose of a government.  To put the best interest of the nation above the best interests of the very small minority that control 90% of the wealth.

No one is screaming to throw the rich out in the streets.  All we are saying is that the system needs to ne tweaked a little to keep some balance.  

Eventually all these poor workers in India and China will revolt and demand a better living wage.  Then they will have to fend off the challenge of the cheap labor in Africa or South America.  

America may eventually sink down to a level of other industrial countries, but there will always be enough wealth for the top few % to live in opulence, and still have decent comfort for the working class.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump: wages are 'too high' - fredtoast - 11-13-2015, 01:37 PM