Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Carson's MOTHER contradicted claim he attacked her with a hammer
(11-13-2015, 04:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/katiecouric/ben-carson-to-katie-couric-on-stabbing-syria-and-174038032.html

Ben with some answers.

Well that was a big help:

Quote:If the media will promise that they will not bother this person or any of the other people, and if they promise that they will be honest, truthful and apply everything to everyone equally from now on, I will reveal the truth.

"I'll tell you the name...but don't ask him any questions."

Quote:I guess someone needs to tell him what ‘pathological’ actually means. Because it doesn’t mean that it can’t be cured.

"Just because I'm pathological doesn't mean I can't stop lying."

Quote:I’m just gonna say that, you know, he’s been my closest, if not my closest friend in the world. I know his heart. He’s a person who is extraordinarily honest

"It doesn't matter what he was convicted or accused of.  I think he's honest because he's my BFF."

Quote:“When you look at the field of people — I don’t know of anybody who has a great deal of foreign policy experience who’s running for president right now
Well...there's one.   Smirk

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson's MOTHER contradicted claim he attacked her with a hammer - GMDino - 11-13-2015, 04:27 PM