Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The moment that turned the tide
(10-25-2021, 09:56 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Good point.  And for everyone wanting the Miami CB, remember how he got Boyd ejected after punching him? Sure, he is a talented player, but I want guys that fit the culture.  It feels odd to say this, but I have confidence in the Bengals to put together the best roster.

Dunlap was one guy, but his negativity was excessive.  Instead of handling a demotion as an opportunity to show his value and earn the spot back, he whined and had a potato chip-eating zoom meeting.  

I think the departure of Green, Dunlap, Atkins, WJIII, and a few others signaled a total change of the personnel to "his guys" that weren't still "Marvin guys" and he was able to build a very competitive and unique culture.  

Chase Young had 7.5 sacks all last season. Trey Hendrickson has 6.5 already this season. I mean, you could go down just about every roster position, and outside of maybe some guards and center (only because I think Hop is still recovering), there aren't many players starting here who I would be eager to replace.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The moment that turned the tide - SHRacerX - 10-25-2021, 07:44 AM
RE: The moment that turned the tide - Sled21 - 10-25-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: The moment that turned the tide - CJD - 10-25-2021, 09:27 AM
RE: The moment that turned the tide - CJD - 10-25-2021, 10:26 AM
RE: The moment that turned the tide - Tony - 10-25-2021, 11:15 PM