Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The moment that turned the tide
(10-25-2021, 02:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm just going off what was reported. He was quoted as saying he didn't understand what they were doing, and then there more than a few instances of him just mailing it in on the field....which is what ultimately got him benched. As it looks now, the inside eats up blocks, and the ends play a lot of contain, and they use sure tackling corners to make tackles outside and they free up the backers. Hendrickson and Hubbard (and Lawson to an extent) have/had no issues producing in this scheme. Either Los had age catch up with him, or he just didn't want to play here anymore. Either way, it's looking better here, and a tad gloomier than usual in Seattle. I appreciate Carlos for all he did here, but that last bit was bush league. That said, I won't dwell on the negative, and appreciate the good memories. However, I'm not gonna just overlook that.

Dunlap didn't want to play contain, he just wanted to do what he wanted to do and that was pad his personal sack total. When he was asked to contain his running lanes, he checked out. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The moment that turned the tide - SHRacerX - 10-25-2021, 07:44 AM
RE: The moment that turned the tide - CJD - 10-25-2021, 09:27 AM
RE: The moment that turned the tide - CJD - 10-25-2021, 10:26 AM
RE: The moment that turned the tide - Sled21 - 10-25-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: The moment that turned the tide - Tony - 10-25-2021, 11:15 PM