Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy week 8: Jets
(10-26-2021, 07:04 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: My uncle from New Jersey is a diehard Jets fan. The Jets and Bengals have had some interesting games before, but this year especially with retread Flacco the Bengals should be able to go into the Meadowlands, toy with them a little bit, and come out of there with an easy win. Easier said than done, but if the Jets can't stop the run there's all kinds of different things they can do, including play action to take advantage of that. It should be lots of fun to watch.

Any given Sunday, a key player, or even a team, can get the yips. 

I remember back in 2014 (when I worked Sundays to Wednesdays) when the Jets were hosting the Steelers, our office parking lot was filled with cars from Pennsylvania because of the construction arouns the new stadium. A lot of brash Steelers fans thinking this was a walkover since both teams were going in opposite directions - one playoff bound, the other the Jets. Most of the crowd was comprised of Steelers fans. After the game, it was a very quiet and solemn crowd. I wondered WTF happened. To my (pleasant) surprise, Jets pulled off a miracle. 

So, to reiterate - any given Sunday. This Jets game is a trap game because of the division rival game against the Browns that occurs the week after.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy week 8: Jets - Interceptor - 10-26-2021, 08:43 AM