Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 games in, what is your single favorite play so far.?t
My favorite single play was the Chase bomb against Green Bay with 36 seconds left in the half and here's why:

1. It capped off a frustrating half where we were held in check for most of the 2nd quarter and the 1st quarter other than one other drive where we scored.
2. It gave us the classic "score and then get the ball back at the beginning of the second half" rhythm and, while we didn't score in that first 2nd half drive, it did help us keep pace with a team that felt like they were going to begin running away from us.
3. It was a classic Joe Burrow to Ja'Marr Chase scramble drill and it reminded me of LSU's NC season.
4. I just love watching Chase play. His hustle is infectious. He went all the way across the field to open up for Joe. And that was just a sign of things to come, as he came across the field for the block on Mixon's touchdown against Detroit and he came across the field to get out of bounds on a catch against the Ravens. He has jets and he never gives up. You don't get that hustle from many #1 superstar WRs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7 games in, what is your single favorite play so far.?t - CJD - 10-26-2021, 10:58 AM