Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-13-2015, 09:44 AM)djs7685 Wrote: It's honestly pretty much unbelievable that almost every single argument he makes is contradicted by a different argument at another point in time.

"Stop swearing, it shows a lack of intelligence, I'm able to use other words, are you?", "Being a proper lady is very important in my families lifestyle", "It's okay if you're gay, but keep it out of the public, keep it to yourself!!!"

2 days later

"Africans are savages and ***** are playing dress up. Get some thicker skin if you can't handle words. Americans are fragile because they can't handle certain words", "Gender role reinforcement is absurd", "Hey everyone, please check out my heterosexual wife and kids in my profile picture even though I'm the only person on the entire message board that does this"

There are plenty more examples, but this is seriously just getting ridiculous. These are either a sign of very low intelligence, being a troll, or perhaps both.

Never wanted or asked to censor swearing. Just made the observation it made the user look like an idiot. Can't help it if you do not like any discussion on cars.

Of course now it will be hard for Roto and I to discuss our love for transmissions. Unfortunately now we have to type out the whole word instead of being given the opportunity to use its short form. All because a few people cried to ban a word.

If you want to swear then feel free. Who am I to stop you from making a fool of yourself. Often I just ignore a post if its so laden with swearing. But that's my choice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender vets now have a VA clinic - StLucieBengal - 11-13-2015, 06:51 PM