Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The offense is starting to take on Burrow's personality
(10-26-2021, 10:24 AM)pdub2005 Wrote: I can never tell when he is being sarcastic, or just in a bad mood and wanting to argue for no reason.

He wasn't being sarcastic here, it is the latter. He gets this way sometimes.

(10-26-2021, 10:37 AM)G man Wrote: I think the problem when you are obsessed with statistics like he is you don’t understand the intangible factors like team leaders, confidence, team spirit etc because he can’t put a number on it. Burrow’s personality and the spirit amongst the team undoubtedly is having an impact on performances. You have to be an idiot not to see it

ThumbsUp

I am not calling Fred an idiot as he is a pretty smart guy most of the time but I find his argument here absurd.

(10-26-2021, 10:41 AM)Sled21 Wrote: This is one of his worst takes to date. Of course his confidence rubs off on other players. Remember Joe Montana and John Candy?

Yep, Joe Cool calmed his entire team down to march down the field and beat us in the last seconds of our biggest game ever.

How can we not remember it?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The offense is starting to take on Burrow's personality - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-26-2021, 04:41 PM