Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Let's talk some Jackson Carman
Jackson Carman got alot of unfair criticism during the offseason but this was a 5 star high ceiling draft pick. Through 4 1/2 games Carman has had some ups and downs but he is showing alot of upside for the future.

This first clip is a wide zone block where Carman needs to cross the face of the DT but also turn back into the line and get his hands inside. Text book block shows his explosion athleticism and power. I remember during the Steelers game he was firing out and crossing the face but not turning back into the line of scrimmage vs Cameron Heyward.. He did 1 arm throw Heyward once though lol.

Starting with the pass pro which we seen alot of vs Ravens here is Carman firing forward with a jump set and burying the defender into the ground.

Here is Carman passing off the defender to Reiff and picking up the OLB on a twist.

Here is a bad play by Carman who is in position but tries to put a hand out on the looping linebacker and never gets his hands on the DT.

Jackson Carman is a work in progress like most rookie Offensive Linemen but he is showing to be a scheme versatile right guard that is improving every single week.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk some Jackson Carman - Synric - 10-26-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: Let's talk some Jackson Carman - jj22 - 10-26-2021, 05:32 PM
RE: Let's talk some Jackson Carman - Au165 - 10-26-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Let's talk some Jackson Carman - Stewy - 10-28-2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Let's talk some Jackson Carman - Stewy - 10-28-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: Let's talk some Jackson Carman - wanga - 10-26-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: Let's talk some Jackson Carman - Dr.Z - 10-27-2021, 11:37 AM
RE: Let's talk some Jackson Carman - pally - 10-27-2021, 06:55 PM