Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 games in, what is your single favorite play so far.?t
It's too obvious, but the Chase TD vs the Ravens is really tough to beat. It seemed like something really shifted for this offense on that play. It was a real time display of a team trying to take away the deep ball getting torched anyway by a player that's yet to reach his potential.

I'd say the second Uzomah TD vs the Jags is second. That scramble and throw was really something to see.

Third would be the Chase bomb vs Minnesota, and for the same reason that some have already mentioned. I heard two radio hosts in a week, one on a national ESPN broadcast, and another from a sports book service on the pregame on my drive to the stadium that day take the team to the woodshed for taking Chase. A large chunk of the national media was having a great time wearing the Bengals and Chase out for his drops and their stupidity in drafting a "shiny new toy". I wonder how the comedians that wrote him off for saying the ball was different and it was causing his problems with drops feel now. People just had a field day with that shit. That first bomb pretty much shattered any narrative that he was "John Ross 2.0" in one fell swoop.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7 games in, what is your single favorite play so far.?t - samhain - 10-26-2021, 10:27 PM