Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2 minutes before half and the 2nd half
(10-25-2021, 07:46 PM)Tony Wrote: I don't think I've quite seen a Bengals team like this before. .. The old Bengals lose to Jacksonville in that Thursday game. This team has no quit.. The adjustments have been amazing.  The strong parts of this team have been the weak parts in the past.. I've never had this much confidence in a Bengals team. Not since 1988.. Even 2005, 2015 it didn't feel like it does now.. They never slammed a tip team in their home like Baltimore. That was literally the Ravens most lopsided loss in franchise history.. It's great to be a Bengals fan, they are only getting started...

Yeah, we are right there at the tops of the league in scoring points right before half and we score lots in the 2nd half too.

Want us to keep this up but just score more in the 1st. Think this will happen too as the season goes on.

What has been nice is our Defense plays so good early and keeps us in games early. Two way street. 

Also hope our 3rd phase improves on Returns. 

If this starts to improve on top of these things I don't know who I would be scared of. 

The way this team fights and has no quit in it is something I haven't seen like you said since I became a fan in 88'.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2 minutes before half and the 2nd half - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-26-2021, 11:26 PM