Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After rewatching the game...observations:
(10-26-2021, 06:07 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: 6.) The play late in the first half where Ja'Marr was hit (in stride) on a crossing route was a thing of beauty.  As he was cutting and sprinting across the field, he picked up a new Raven defender about every 7 yards.  He had three trailing him by the time he reached the sideline.  They never even touched him.  He slowed down and hurdled a guy laying on the ground that I believe Higgins blocked to the turf.  It wasn't the biggest catch of his during the game, but, man, was it beautiful.
(10-26-2021, 06:48 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: #6 had me speechless during the game.  His speed was on full display.  While he didn't pick up a ton of yards after the catch, they couldn't box him in and he kept making small gains and he had the FORESIGHT TO GET OUT OF BOUNDS.  Physically gifted and a head for the game.  I'll take it.
I'd like to add his vision during that play was amazing. Constantly towards the sideline except for a couple of quick glances to measure the angles and speed of the defenders

And it wasn't JUST a hurdle as he went out of bounds. If you watch it again, it was a cut back and hurdle at the same time. Damn, that was AWESOME!
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: After rewatching the game...observations: - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 10-27-2021, 01:52 AM