Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After rewatching the game...observations:
(10-27-2021, 01:52 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I'd like to add his vision during that play was amazing. Constantly towards the sideline except for a couple of quick glances to measure the angles and speed of the defenders

And it wasn't JUST a hurdle as he went out of bounds. If you watch it again, it was a cut back and hurdle at the same time. Damn, that was AWESOME!

His athleticism is off the charts. That strength of 23 reps of 225 (for a WR!) showed when he blocked for Mixon.  His speed has shown all season, just gliding past guys effortlessly.  His routes were on full display against the Rats (it was almost like they saved them for that game!).  

I also love his humility.  I know, he talked about breaking records before he even started, but I think some of that is how he motivates himself.  He said he looks at the stats of all the WRs each week because he wants to be on top.   He calls his shot, but he backs it up.  But, back to the humility part:  Someone asked him if the WR makes the QB better or if the QB makes the WR better.  I immediately thought he would say both (correctly, IMHO) but he said "I think the QB made me better because when I first met Joe, I focused on just my routes and hands, but I learned how to study film and break down my opponents from Joe."

I absolutely love both of these guys.  Hell, I love this whole team.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: After rewatching the game...observations: - SHRacerX - 10-27-2021, 08:12 AM