Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The offense is starting to take on Burrow's personality
(10-27-2021, 09:10 AM)Synric Wrote: I said already of course talent and injuries are a big factor in win loss record. The NFL is a talent league. 

But that doesnt change basic psychology your personality has positive and negative effects on the people around you. So a confident relaxed self controlled leader will relax people and give them confidence in what they are doing.

It's like a driver with a full car. If the driver is calm relaxed and confident the other people in the car act the same. If a driver is nervous tense and anxious the rest of the people are nervous tense and anxious.

I guess I just never saw the rest of the Bengal veterans as helpless children that were incapable of controlling their emotions before Burrow showed up.

Look at the examples many people have posted in this thread.  they are comparing Burrow to a coach who dealt with small children, or a general wholed inexperienced young men into battle.  I just don't see the veterans on this team as children looking up to Burrow as an adult to lead them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The offense is starting to take on Burrow's personality - fredtoast - 10-27-2021, 09:18 AM