Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The offense is starting to take on Burrow's personality
(10-27-2021, 06:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've tried and i just can't figure out what you're going to do when he shows that he's better than Andy. 

I have no idea what you are talking about.  I have said repeatedly that I like Burrow's potential better than Andy and that he has the ability to be a much better player than Andy.

But remember when everyone said Burrow would fix everything last year just by "holding players accountable"?  Remember when he was not supposed to need an O-line because he could avoid any pressure?  Remember when he did not need elite WRs because he could just "throw open" any receiver.  Remember when we could concentrate on fixing the defense because Burrow would fix the offense by "making the players around him better"?  Then in the very next draft everyone is arguing about which was our biggest need, O-line or WR.

I like Burrow a lot, but some of the claims people make about him are just silly.  At some point we are going to lose another game this year.  It will be interesting to see how many of you blame it on Burrow's personality.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The offense is starting to take on Burrow's personality - fredtoast - 10-28-2021, 09:13 AM