Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The offense is starting to take on Burrow's personality
(10-28-2021, 10:05 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I was watching a youtube montage of Taylor, Burrow, Hubbard and Chase this morning and their post game clips after the Ravens beatdown. Taylor took the opportunity to throw a lot of praise on the assistant coaches for that win instead of hogging it all for himself

Good on Zac, that is what I wanted to see, humility.

This is a sign of a good HC, that and him actually outcoaching a very good one in Harbaugh.

(10-28-2021, 10:10 AM)Housh Wrote: Joe list what did you do to Fred. He nuked this thread pretty hard. That’s personal

Yeah, Joelist should be PO'ed. This was a good thread till Fred's irrational thoughts became apart of it.

(10-28-2021, 11:30 AM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Cynical Fred.Wow.He’s on a roll.Burrow has traits that cannot be coached.I agree with the positive analysis on Burrow.

And stubborn, he cannot be talked into the thought of players taking on the confidence of the leader for some reason.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The offense is starting to take on Burrow's personality - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-28-2021, 01:29 PM