Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stephen A re: Bengals in AFC championship game
(10-28-2021, 03:06 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: With the culture in the locker room, even watching Burrow’s speech after one of those comeback games (can’t remember), I don’t think it’s possible to lose focus. 

Raiders will be tough but I can see yall going 7-2 before that game. And I had friends who made fun of me for being a Burrow/Bengals fan before the season saying they “may” win 7 games. 

You DO know the history of this franchise don't you?  And don't tell me 'history' has nothing to do with it because I've been hearing that the last 15 years!

Even THOUGH Dalton broke his thumb in 2015, they still had that playoff game won and all they had to do was hold on to the football, eat the clock, and either score a TD or kick a FG, but they STILL found a way to shoot themselves in the foot with a fumble and then Burfict's antics on butthead Brown!!

I do know this much.  This franchise is in the best position to win a playoff game than they have since 2015!  Time will tell.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stephen A re: Bengals in AFC championship game - bengalguy71 - 10-28-2021, 03:27 PM