Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stephen A re: Bengals in AFC championship game
I really wish ESPN normalized having on actual analysts.

Not just random opinionated people who just follow the wave of who is popular or hot from week to week, but actually spend real time talking about the games and why teams do what they do...typically called analysis.

Mike Sans recently posted the answer to a question that I had when watching the the Ravens game.

The question was "Why the hell did 4 Ravens go directly for Boyd in the flat on Uzomah's second touchdown?

Turns out Joe Burrow faked the defense out by using the same hand signal (the "Discount Double Check") as he did in week 1. In week 1, it meant a screen to the flat. But for this game, he used the signal as a bait because he knew that Baltimore would have studied the tape and known what that signal meant. So he used their knowledge of him against them.

That's ***** genius. And Mike Sans analyzed the situation and figured out what happened to create that play, and I would love to see content like this on ESPN instead of idiots like Stephen A just yelling not-so-hot takes that he has no intention of actually standing by if anything he says is wrong or inaccurate.

But I'm glad he likes the Bengals this week, I guess :)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stephen A re: Bengals in AFC championship game - CJD - 10-28-2021, 11:32 PM