Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stephen A re: Bengals in AFC championship game
(10-28-2021, 03:27 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: You DO know the history of this franchise don't you?  And don't tell me 'history' has nothing to do with it because I've been hearing that the last 15 years!

Even THOUGH Dalton broke his thumb in 2015, they still had that playoff game won and all they had to do was hold on to the football, eat the clock, and either score a TD or kick a FG, but they STILL found a way to shoot themselves in the foot with a fumble and then Burfict's antics on butthead Brown!!

I do know this much.  This franchise is in the best position to win a playoff game than they have since 2015!  Time will tell.

I still post fumble on everything Jeremy Hill tweets till this very day, and there is 50 more people at least that do it too.. I will never forgive him. It was 100% his fault the Bengals lost that playoff game.. I'd love to know right before that fumble what the percentage was the Bengals would win...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stephen A re: Bengals in AFC championship game - Tony - 10-29-2021, 12:55 AM