Poll: Best Rookie (before Chase) in team history?
Corey Dillon
Cris Collinsworth
Icky Woods
AJ Green
Andy Dalton
Eddie Brown
Isaac Curtis
Carlos Dunlap
I like to be different (explain)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who had the best rookie season in team history?
(10-29-2021, 02:01 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm completely aware of the difference, but I still find myself making mistakes on their/there/they're sometimes, on the occasion that I proofread. It's the internet though, not a school essay, so I often don't proofread. If you want to think I'm stupid for the occasional grammatical error, oh well. That's how I look at it.

I'm dlis . . . disxels . . . dis lake sick . . . I have a learning disability that's really hard to spell, especially for someone that mixes up letters and words. So I've learned to double and triple check just about anything official or important but still, brainfarts happen. I was talking trash on a Steeler board over a decade ago . . . I meant to type "allowed" and typed "aloud" and every point I made was washed away by my mis-steak.

The English language has all types of screwed up uses of words. Imagine someone learning English over hearing this sentence.
"Mr Wright, I have the right to turn right, right when I get there, right? I'd better write this down or they'll be reading me my last rites."

They'd be lost.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who had the best rookie season in team history? - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 10-29-2021, 02:57 AM