Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals at New York Jets Predictions
(10-29-2021, 05:33 AM)kevin Wrote: Bringing this back on Friday for those who want to talk about The Jets Game.

After pages of how great, marvelous, wonderful the team is after Ravens win, Let us remember there are still many games left, starting with at New York Jets. Maybe too early for all the patting on the back after Ravens win, and focus on Sundays game.

The Bengals do need to win this and get to 6-2 on the season. There schedule after this game looks very hard, and this Jets game is still a road game.

I'm hoping Bengals win Sunday, but Jets will be out to upset Bengals. Plus weather forecasts are calling for rain during the game

Go Bengals, Don't come out Flat after a big win, and Win this Game Sunday. The AFC North is still up for grabs by all 4 teams, so keep winning.

Bengals 37, Jets 13....but it may be closer if Bengals think they can phone it in.

Don't be a wet blanket... The Ravens have smoked the Bengals since the winter of 2018. We finally returned the favor so I think basking in the win was appropriate.

But I I agree the weather, and a letdown game muck this one up a bit. Higgins and Mixon have big days though. 23-13 Bengals.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals at New York Jets Predictions - jason - 10-29-2021, 08:33 AM