Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CJ Uzomah only targeted 19 times?
(10-29-2021, 08:31 AM)Sled21 Wrote: This is what has me excited. Burrow is getting further and further into his rehab, getting more mobile, learning from his mistakes (like the wobblin gobblin he threw into the end zone last week), Chase is getting more NFL experience, and it seems barring injury the team will be peaking right at Playoff time, which is when you want them peaking.

Just the fact that they could make the playoffs.  Joe Burrow in year 2 at the helm in the playoffs has a pretty damn good track record.  I am not saying I would be happy to just get in and be the 7 seed or something, as they are in position to actually play for home field.  

It is just so damn exciting right now.  Take care of business against the Jets, and then beat a Cleveland team at home (where the jungle will likely be shaking with a 6=2 team coming home from an undefeated 3 game road trip) and then rest and recover over the bye.  They are in position that I don't think any of us saw when the season started.  And as you said about peaking, they only seem to be getting better week after week.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CJ Uzomah only targeted 19 times? - SHRacerX - 10-29-2021, 08:47 AM